Agro fish farm is focused on tilapia fish farming production and distribution that provides for a large market range. It is based in Bo Town, Sierra Leone it is 10 munities drive after Njala University Bo Campus. The founder, Miss Aminata Fatmata Kandeh, has noticed the health importance of fish and the implications of lack of it. Tilapia happens to be a great source of protein and is also largely known for its good taste. The interest of the founder is not only meeting the demands of the customer, she is also putting plans in place to create utmost satisfaction for these customers. Lady Aminata‘s passion to help reduce the effect of malnutrition and to create employment within her community are some of her driving forces in getting this business started and to contribute to the national economy. Together with my team, we are putting up measurable plans to provide quality products and maintain this supply efficiently.
Agro-Fish Farm is located in Bo District, in the southern region of Sierra Leone.
To consistently build a sustainable fish farming factory that supply high quality, fresh fish and seafood to the leading hotels and resorts to the whole of Sierra Leone and the entire Africa.
We produce delicious, healthy fresh fish and seafood products of high nutritional value and affordable prices that improve people’s lives and high-quality, innovative products that add value to our clients’ businesses.
Aims and objectives
• To remain pioneers in the aquaculture sector internationally and to further strengthen our leading position.
• To increase our production and introduce new products.
• To lay emphasis on the vertical integration of the production and to achieve added value.
• To respect the environment.
• To increase productivity and efficiency for the benefit of our clients .
• To establish long-term planning for the benefit of the consumers, shareholders and our personnel through the setting of a business plan and long-term goals.
• To successfully meet the challenges and demands of the domestic and global market.
• To seek transparency in the structure, operation and production of the company.
Educational Level: HND in Agricultural General
Ishmael Kandeh Education Level: High School Certificate